Products and services for all your welding and engineering needs
We provide a comprehensive fabrication service. Examples of our products and services are listed here. Whatever your requirements, our team of highly experienced and skilled workmen will be able to assist, from design, through fabrication to delivery, there really isn’t a lot we can’t do. Please contact us for a free no obligation consultation.
- > Structural steel work
- > Portal frame buildings and cladding
- > Gates, railings and ornamental ironwork
- > Platforms and balconies
- > Mezzanine floors
- > Ladders and access
- > Fire escapes and staircases (including spiral staircases)
- > And much more..
- > All general design and fabrication
- > Stainless steel and aluminium fabrication
- > MIG, TIG, and ARC welding on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- > Onsite welding and steel erection
- > Fitting team
- > Galvanising, powder coating and wet spray finish
- > And much more...
Do you need some steel supplied and/ or processed?
Whether you are a builder looking for several tonnes of RSJ’s or a hobbyist requiring a small amount of metal we are happy to supply you with your requirements. You can benefit from:
- > A well stocked workshop with many products sold by the metre (e.g. circular hollow section, flat bar, angles etc.)
- > A range of sheet metal in stock available in 600mmx600mm pieces and upwards, with guillotine service
- > A fully equipped workshop for all your processing needs (e.g. drilling, folding, punching etc.)
- > Next day delivery available on many other materials. Please contact us to see how we can help.
Westcountry customers have a hassle free experience, benefiting from:
- > Free initial site visits and consultations
- > Fitting and delivery services on all of our products
- > Top quality products and services at highly competitive prices
'Great job on the tunnel ladder.' Mr. Towsey, Callington
'Many thanks for an excellent job.' Margaret, Plympton